Sunday, January 29, 2012

My entry for the MM Contest

Hi, I'm Sally Ann. I would like to enter MM contest for the "to darn cute" category. My Mommy had computer issues. Finally, it is back. So, here I am.
This is my first picture. Here I am with my night - night moose. I sleep next to Mommy every night.

Here I am with my flat date for Andy's first bark day. Flat Hootie said "Sally Ann you are so cute."

This is me waiting for Hootie for one of our dates. Mommy says, "Sally Ann, you look very cute in your pink dress." I like that I feel very cute in my favorite pink dress.
This is Hootie's favorite picture of me. He says I am very cute in this picture.
Sally Ann

10 comments:

  1. You certainly are "too darn cute". My favorite is the bathing suit, it is very attractive on you.

    licks and sniffs Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why Hootie likes that last photo of you Bow Wow:) your cute alright ;)
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your computer was broken and saved a slot for you in too darn cute. Good luck in the show.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt about it, Sally ann, you are one VERY cute lady dog! Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hubba hubba!! Sally Ann you are the Too Darn Cutest little Welshie gal this side of the Atlantic Ocean. Wow, and the prettiest one east of the Pacific!! Love all the pics of you.
    Lots of love & kisses,
    Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We loves the picture of you in your swimsuit, but you are cute in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you're mighty cute! Gretchen was admiring some of your frocks... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, Sally Ann...these photos represent conclusive evidence that you are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your woof woofs here

Library Cart information

Library Cart information


Thank You Dogster


Thank you Tessa, You are very sweet.

Thank You Coco, this award is amazing and sweet.


Thank you for the pretty pretty Valentine sweet little Hootie


Thank You Teddy

Hootie's special Valentine for me.

Hootie's special Valentine for me.
Oh Hootie, Thank you so much. I love it.

Thank you so much Woodstock

Happy Bark Day Sally Ann, From Doyle

Thank You Oskar

Thank You Oskar, your cute.

Oskar and Bear

I drew this - Sally Ann

Mack the Mighty

Thank You Teddy

Thank You Sasha

Thank you Siku, an Eskie Princess

This is from Doyle, Thank you Doyle

Thank you George

Thank You Rocky Creek Scotties

Four Paws for Snickers